Airsoft Operators Insurance
Airsoft Operators Insurance – from the Experts
Specialist insurance for the needs of Airsoft operators.
Comprehensive insurance that other combat sports insurance policies just don’t consider.
Our policy has been specifically designed for you by our underwriting experts and the A to A+ rated security of syndicate DTW 1991 at Lloyds of London.
· Operator public liability, etc
· All Risks theft and damage cover on all kit and gaming equipment, including on hire
· Any other cover that you specifically require
· Commercial Legal Expenses as an optional extra
Reasons To Buy From Insurance Experts Ltd
· Specialist Airsoft insurance designed by us
· Very competitive Premiums
· Built-in incentives for the operator
· Risk management advice by experts
WHAT IS AIRSOFT?
Airsoft is a game in which participants eliminate opponents by hitting each other with spherical non-metallic pellets launched via replica firearms called Airsoft guns. Game play varies in style and composition but often ranges from short-term skirmishes, organised scenarios, C.Q.B, field, military simulations or historical re-enactments and indoor Airsoft fields.
Combat situations on the battlefield may involve the use of military tactics to achieve objectives set in each game. Participants may attempt to emulate the tactical equipment and accessories used by modern military and police organisations.
Conventional cover is a thing of the past with our new incentive-driven bonus policy. Please call our expert Tim West on 01245 500433 (9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday).
Get a quote today from our expert Tim West on 01245 500433